3rd Grade - Ms. Agostinelli
Welcome to Third Grade!
2018/2019 Supplies List for Third Grade:
1. A package of number two pencils, and erasable pens in black or blue.
2. A covered pencil sharpener.
3. A small eraser.
4. Five marble notebooks in any color.
5. A glue stick and a 12 inch ruler.
6. A roll of paper towels, and disinfecting wipes.
7. A box of kleenex tissues.
8. A ream of printing paper, and a package of loose leaf paper.
9. A pencil case or a pencil box.
10. A box of washable markers, a box of crayons, and a highlighter.
Third Grade Summer Reading Assignment for the 2018/2019 School Year:
Creative Book Review: You will be reviewing your book of choice. You will summarize the story in your own words. You must include the title and author. To summarize a story you must understand what the important events were in the story. You will then include the review. A book review gives your opinion of a book. Your opinion is how you feel and what you think about the book. For example , give some adjectives to describe the book. please write a minimum of one page on loose leaf paper. You must make a colorful and creative cover to illustrate your book review. Happy reading!
Birthday parties can be celebrated at the end of the day. Please let me know when you will like to send cupcakes or munchkins. All cupcakes and munchkins must be peanut free. Goody bags are not permitted.
***THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS WEBPAGE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.