GR 5 Religion and SS
Social Studies Test will be on Friday, December 15.
The test will be based upon Lessons 1-3, pages 52-75. Please make sure to review your classwork and homework.
The following is the study guide for the test.
(1) Olmec and Maya civilizations. How are these groups similar?
(2) Division of Labor. How were the jobs of men and women divided?
(3) The homes of the Ancient Puebloans.
(4) The imact of farming on the early people.
(5) The preparation of buffalo meat.
(6) The Iroquois. Which were the Iroquian groups?
(7) Language groups in the Eastern Woodlands region
(8) Theory about the migration of the early people
(9) The Lakota
(10) Sun Dance
(12) The vocabulary word list used to prepare for last Thursday's quiz.
(13) The purpose of wampum
Possible Essay Topic:
(1) The Iroquois League. Make sure you know its purpose as well as who was Hiawatha and Deganawida.
(2) The governments of the Lakota and Cheyenne.
Test will be on Friday, December 15. Reread textbook pages 52-75.
Study the vocabulary list you used for the quiz.
Study Chapter Review questions, classwork, and homework.
Cause and Effect
The significance of agriculture
Possible Essay Topics
(2) Specialized jobs and the people of Ur
Act of Faith Before Communion:
Lord Jesus Christ, I firmly believe that you are present in this Blessed Sacrament as true God and true Man, with your Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity. My Redeemer and my Judge, I adore your Divine Majesty together with the Angels and Saints. I believe, O Lord; increase my faith.
Act of Faith after Holy Communion:
Jesus, I firmly believe that you are present within me as God and Man, to enrich my soul with graces and to fill my heart with the happiness of the blessed. I believe that you are Christ, the Son of the living God!